Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Big Update

ashillustration.com will now redirect here, once the domain registration and forwarding is done.

NEWS

. Moved back to Toronto, housed with some roomies for a year, then purchased a condo with Phil. Living by the lake is nice.

. Adopted a new kitten named Evie. She's all white with one blue eye and one green eye. She is the David Bowie of all kittens.

. Started writing and illustrating my illustrated short story book.

. Got back into art. Just recently. Let's hope it continues. I missed you art.

. Com'on, get on with it. The art.. THE ART. Fine. Here it is.


First Illustration from my book


Commissioned drawing


Charity piece for the Durham Region Roller Derby.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear from you again. Seems like things are moving along pretty well for you. your art is still as striking as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy you are back and drawing :) I cant wait for your art book! Art has came back to me too, but time is being a mean thing and prevents me from doing all the art I want. Still,I am pretty busy trying to get everything together and turn my ideas and plans into a reality :D

    ReplyDelete